Sunday, March 7, 2010

Phobias

These are just few of the many phobias out there, I found these weird phobias (well some of them) , but they do exist.

Xenophobia - Fear of Strangers

Phobophobia - Fear of Phobias (hey he is afraid of having phobia, now this is weird, he/she is afraid of having a phobia, but he/she already has one)

Philophobia - Fear of Love

Anthropophobia - Fear of People

Glossophobia - Fear of Public Speaking

Venustraphobia - Fear of Beautiful Women (LOL at this)

Sociophobia - Fear of Social Evaluation

Ecophobia - Fear of Home (maybe he/she is afraid of his/her family)

Domatophobia - Fear of Houses (I'm just wondering where are these people?)

Chronomentrophobia - Fear of Clocks (captain hook has this :p)


4 comments:

Misty Chua said...

OMG!

I have... xenophobia, anthrophobia, sociophobia.

I was laughing at venustraphobia... what is there to fear about beautiful women? rofl.

Anonymous said...

I'm Afraid Of Strangers, I Guess I have Xenophobia, I'm Also Afraid Of Public Speaking, and I'm Afraid of People,

Anonymous said...

3rd to comment :D, I want to be 1st though :(

Anonymous said...

lol... that is so unrelated to the topic.... XP

Post a Comment

You are user number: